ALTEC STONEHENGE COMPONENTS IN HOMEMADE ENCLOSURE - eBay (item 110405569773 end time Jun-26-09 16:45:46 PDT)
I have a feeling these are gonna be a deal for somebody.
ALTEC STONEHENGE COMPONENTS IN HOMEMADE ENCLOSURE - eBay (item 110405569773 end time Jun-26-09 16:45:46 PDT)
I have a feeling these are gonna be a deal for somebody.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
I saw those,, was going to email seller about just getting the components, but his description was that he wanted pick-up only and it did not look like he would. Also now there is a question form a bidder that asked to do that, and he declined.....
And that is a haul up I77 for me...lol..
Somebody looks like they are gonna get a nice pair of 414's.
Anyone willing to go grab the drivers and ship them if I win?
Thanks
-chris

I used these before, they were OK.
Not as good as some current offerings but...
I offered seller $35 he accepted...
Gonna put one in a pub system...
Peavy CEX-4LA Crossover - eBay (item 280363375022 end time Jun-30-09 14:46:37 PDT)
http://www.peavey.com/assets/literat...s/80302350.pdf
jeez, sorry guys, meant to post this to the for sale thread...hot friggin' day....
Your neighbors called. They like your music.
Bookmarks